10 Inspirational Quotes About Life and Planning Ahead
When you are dealing with weighty matters, it does one good to take a step back and look at how others have dealt with challenges. The spoken or written words of others who’ve been in your shoes can sometimes do wonders for reframing your mindset. Everyone, at some point in their life, will be faced with end-of-life matters.
These 10 quotes about life, and planning ahead, can help. Choose a few that resonate with you, and keep them handy for some lasting inspiration, when it matters most.
1. “Always plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.”
- Richard Cushing
2. “Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now.”
3. “The afternoon knows what the morning never suspected.”
4. “A good plan is like a road map: it shows the final destination and usually the best way to get there.”
- H. Stanely Judd
5. “Thinking well to be wise: planning well, wiser: doing well, wisest and best of all.”
- Malcom Forbes
6. “As for the future, your task is not to foresee it, but to enable it.”
- Antoine de Saint Exupery
7. “Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.”
-Henry David Thoreau
8. “If you are failing to plan, you are planning to fail.”
9. “It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
10. “The ones that love us never really leave us.”
-Sirius Black, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
For more than just quotations about life and planning ahead, you can consult LastingMatters to help guide you. LastingMatters helps you organize your personal wishes and intentions related to end-of-life planning, helping to ensure peace of mind for everyone involved.